Fall Session starting soon at 4S Ranch Library
Are you looking for help to improve your child’s social skills and boost his confidence!
Come Join Us At The Friendship Connection!
What is the Friendship Connection?
• Social skills activity groups for children experiencing social challenges including, but not limited to: High Functioning Autism, Asperger’s, and Attention Deficit Disorder
• Groups to engage your child in fun and interesting activities while building his/her social understanding and confidence with peers
Who are we?
• Autism Education Services : Experts in the field of autism and social development
• Bonnie Thomason MS-CCC and Sheri Hughes MA-CCC, licensed, ASHA certified Speech Language Pathologists (SLP)
• Contact: 760-651-2545 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Who will benefit from Friendship Connection?
• Children ages 4-6 and 7-10 years
• Children with typical to near-typical language and cognitive skills
• Ability to attend and participate in small group social activities with peers
• Small group sessions (no more than 6 children) to meet individual needs and two SLPs
• 5 groups per session with new social concepts taught in each group
• While the students are having fun, we’ll be embedding social thinking concepts and facilitating practice into the activities through the use of social thinking lessons, video modeling, role-playing and other research based strategies
Summer Sessions: September 10, 17, 24 and Oct. 1, 8
Time: 4:00 – 5:30 PM
Location & Time: 4S Ranch Library, Community Room
10433 Reserve Drive, San Diego, CA 92127
Cost: $45 per group, $225 per 5 group session
JOIN US: FREE Parent Training (date to be determined)
Location: Shay Realty Office, 10550 Craftsman Way, Ste. 184, San Diego, CA 92127
• Meet the specialists – Question and answer opportunities
• Participate in personal round table with parents who have similar experiences
• Learn about social development and how to support your child’s social learning